Monday, October 6, 2008

While I was Sleeping/ Sheetload

While I missed eleven days being pummeled by marauding ick, Canadian Thanksgiving snuck up on me.

It's always the second Monday in October. I've spent most of my adult life in the US it is sometimes hard for me to wrap my head around how early Thanksgiving is in Canada. My brain just isn't heading in the direction of turkeys and cornucopias yet.

Since I've been sick and I'm still really dragging I decided to use the October Sheetload as inspiration for my cards. I took a few liberties with their design so I could use scraps instead of full new sheets of paper.

If you haven't tried out the sheetload concept you really should. I'm completely enamored with the efficiency of it. It's an incredible resource, especially if you need to make several cards at once.



7 comments:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Lovely job on your cards! I will be posting the Show Us Your SheetLoad contest for October in a couple of days. I hope you will check back in and enter your cards.
TFS!
Alicia

Sassy Pam said...

All of your cards are beautifil!

Claudette said...

great group of cards.....love the layout on them

Hope said...

These are totally adorable Niki!

Angela said...

Those are beautiful cards as always.

CathyR said...

Nicole those are absolutely beautiful.

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Your cards are winners!! http://sheetload.blogspot.com/2008/11/and-winners-are-october-show-us-your.html

Please email me at sheetload@comcast.net with "October Winner" in the subject line for more details.

Thanks!!
Alicia