Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween and Cuttle Bug

Le Petite Banane is a madman for Halloween and he's at an age where all of the trappings are very important to him. We've made a small leaves-and-pumpkins display on our buffet and he's spent the last months allowance on a collection of plastic heads on sticks that he can shake at everyone menacingly. But I'm a minimalist and holiday tchotkes are not my speed. Last night I realized I haven't done much to let the poor sprout know if it's important to him then it's important to me.

In a stroke of serendipity I was browsing around some blogs and I found Cuttlebug Challenge and they are having Cuttlebug Camp this weekend. The first set of challenge was some fall themed table items. I whipped up a set, filled them with goodies and my little boy is one happy sprout.

Here's what I made:





5 comments:

CathyR said...

Wow, I love the pumpkin. The embossing is great.

Eveline said...

I love the swiss dots on the leaves of your pumpkin. Both look good.
Eveline.

Unknown said...

Aw! Happy B!

I haven't decided what-all decorating I'm going to do here, but perhaps some Evil Mad Science is in the works...

Maggie Lamarre said...

wow i luv what you have created...
Thank you so much for helping us spread the word :)
Maggie

Trudi said...

Great job on both the pumpkin and basket! Thanks for playing along!