Sunday, November 16, 2008

An Announcement

I've been invited to join the design team of Just Johanna's Odd Bird Planet! My term starts in December and goes until May so you girls will get to see all sorts of Odd Bird awesomeness.

This is a huge honor as I am a big fan of both the stamps and the company itself. It's my first time on a design team so as I am posting my cards and such here on my blog please provide feedback and direction. I want to learn all I can so I can be an asset to the team.

This is my 100th blog post and I was trying to think of something special to write about - this certainly qualifies! *grin*

In honor of my 100th post (I'm a "real" blogger now) I'm going to offer some blog candy! Leave a comment between now and next Saturday at midnight. I'll choose a winner and make you something special.

19 comments:

Laura said...

Woohoo!!!! :) I love it that it is the first design team gig for the both of us! Huge congratulations to you, too!

Mary C. said...

Congratulations Nicole! I am so happy for you. I know how exciting this is but you totally deserve it.
I cannot wait to see your goods.

CathyR said...

Congratulations Nicole. You will be a terrific addition to their design team. I can't wait to see your creations.

Claudette said...

Congratulations Nicole!....no doubt in my mind that you will be an asset to johanna's team. I'm sure your creations will shine.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! :)

Elizabeth R. said...

Congratulations Nicole!! Your cards are always so cute! I'm sure they will love your designs!

Cass said...

Congratulations on your DT position! So excited for you! (and for us getting to see all your creations!)
:D

Perpetual Beginner said...

Excellently done, Nicole! Congratulations, and I'll be looking forward to seeing your work for them!

itsallrosi said...

yay, Nicole!

Godelieve said...

Congratulations Nicole!!

Unknown said...

How fun is that! Super congratulations - that is just awesome. I can't wait to see what you come up with, your work is always so clever.

Take care!

Angela said...

Congrats on the DT Nicole! I know you will be a huge asset. Your work is just plain awesome.

Also Congrats on the 100th blog post.

amberhelga said...

congrats you so deserve it.

Eve said...

Congrats!

Unknown said...

Nicole, I've noticed your beautiful creations on TSR so it's no surprise to me that you were chosen as a designer. Congrats!!

Julie

Barbara Ferguson said...

CONGRATS!! Your creations are so awesome! I'll be checking in on ya!

emilia in Taiwan said...

Congrats! Welcome to the happy team!

The Richmond's said...

Congrats Nicole that is awesome! Your work is always so great! I can't wait to see what you create!

Hope said...

Yeah!!! I'm so happy for you, Nicole. It is such a great DT to be on! Looking forward to seeing all your cards.