Monday, November 24, 2008

Blog Candy Winner!

Thanks so much ladies for all your comments this week. There were 83 comments in all - wow! That is many, many more than I had anticipated. I installed google analytics in August and my goal was to break twenty hits a day. I have been hovering around 80 hits and on slow days I average about 45. That's pretty cool. Thanks for stopping by, it's been a lovely way to keep in touch with old friends and make new ones. In honor of all of you I decided to choose three winners instead of just one.

I cut and pasted all 83 comments (some of you were entered six times! Thank you!) into Random.org and here are the results:

There were 83 items in your list. Here is the winner:

Claudette
MaryC
durcandesigns

Timestamp: 2008-11-24 15:52:44 UTC

Congratulations, Claudette, Mary and Tracy. I will be making you something special this week and dropping it in the mail. Tracy, I need your address :-)

I promised Laura that I'd post my "I did it" LO for making the Odd Bird Planet Design Team. I've taken more than fifty pics of the silly thing and can't get a clear picture. I think it's because I've been really shaky. Anyhow, here is a blurry picture, my apologies:



Have you checked out the Odd Bird Planet blog today? You might see something familiar *grin*

And while I'm tooting my own horn, I made the Stars of the Cabaret list for the virtual stamp night at Split Coast Stampers with my Corset Card. I got a standing ovation! Being included among such a talented bunch of ladies was such an honor.

Hope Monday is treating you well. I'm looking forward to a productive week trying out various vegan dishes in anticipation of a very different Thanksgiving.

6 comments:

amberhelga said...

congrats nicole . that layout is awesome . i love your work.

Mary C. said...

I didn't even realize I was up for a prize. I read your blog because I like you so much. I comment so you know I read your blog because I like you so much.
Thank you, girlfriend.
XO
Mary

Claudette said...

Mary said it .....I do the same I read your blog because I really like you. I enjoy reading about you and your family and especially seeing all the things you've designed. So much talent you have, your a real inspiration.

Laura said...

Your layout looks GORGEOUS!!! I love it! And you look sooo beautiful in the photo. wow!

CathyR said...

Congratulations Nicole. I love the layout. Your cards and layouts are awesome.

Tracy Durcan said...

Woohoo!! This is wonderful!! :) I'll pm you on scs with my address.