Tuesday, November 11, 2008

New Bombshell Stamps

*SQUEAL*

I got my order of the new releases from Bombshell Stamps last night and they are so awesome. Here's a peek at the ones I bought, you can bet you'll be seeing more of these gals in the weeks to come.






What I love about the accessories and the pirate girl is that they can be combined to make all sorts of holiday bombshells, like this:
(Click to see them up close)



And I picked up this little beauty to adorn the backs of my cards:

5 comments:

itsallrosi said...

oh, how fun are these!

The Richmond's said...

Can't wait to see what you create with these!=0)

Claudette said...

I would love to play with those stamps....awesome stamps, can't wait to see what you do with them.

Note: the glue I used was by Zig Memory System by Muretake for the fun flock..... come pen style and the glue is glue, but dries white.
I make the shadows by using prismacolor grey markers usually a grey cool 10% color and a low warm grey

amberhelga said...

love these stamps . i can't wait to see what you make with them.

Debbie said...

I love Bombshell stamps, too. There are so many stamps on a sheet. So fun to play with. Can't wait to see what you make with the mermaid set.