Friday, November 7, 2008

Card Set in a Box

Hey Girls,

My sweetie flew home today so I'm going to keep it short. Thanks to El Bone Disease Grande I haven't been getting much sleep. Last night I was roaming the house at about 3:00 AM and I got it in my head to make a card set in the box like the ones I saw over at Split Coast Stampers.

Here's the result:



And some close-ups:

(left)



(right)



If you want to read the how to you can do so here. In the post is a link to dozens of these that were not done at three in the morning.

And here are the links for the envelope template I used as it was simpler than the one in the tutorial at SCS. This is the link to the box template.

Supplies:

All of it was from an awesome page kit from TSR.

Kelly Panacci 360 Degrees paper and embellishments
Bazzill
ScrapWorks Waxy Flax
Colorbox Ink
Stamps by Purple Onion Design

4 comments:

CathyR said...

Nicole those are so cute.

I hope you are feeling better soon and are able to get some sleep. I know how frustrating sleepless nights are. At least you got some great cards and a box for them out of your sleepless night. :-)

Sherry Wright said...

Love the set and your adorable 2s4u card. Feel better soon!

Claudette said...

hope you feel better soon....love the cards, great inspiration to use up some of the kits I still have lurking around...:)

The Richmond's said...

Hope you are feeling better Nicole. The card set is adorable!