Friday, December 5, 2008

Accomplished a Few Things

Just a quick post to wish you all a great weekend. My time has been occupied by getting all our parcels ready for Canada. It took two trips to Post Office and hours of work but we're done. Woo-hoo.

I had a break in the pain yesterday and cleaned my fridge. Had I known the pain would be back I probably would have done something a bit more interesting than clean my fridge. *grin* You can see just how anal I really am.



... and how much hot sauce we own. LOL.

I'm still working on tree box ornaments for advent. They are currently numberless but I'm getting there:




So much to do! (says the girl who blogged yesterday about doing less. LOL)

1 comment:

Barbara Ferguson said...

I so need to do those little tree ornaments!! Makayla would be thrilled to see them on the tree!! And one day soon, I hope to actually purchase some of those wonderful stamps. I LOVE them!!