Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! I hope you are having a wonderful day with your family. We've opened our stockings and had breakfast but haven't got to the presents yet.

As a scrapbooker, sometimes my desire for the perfect shot can get in the way of enjoying our family time. My rule is to get a decent picture of each person before stockings and then to put the camera away for the rest of the day. That way I can keep my focus on what matters - my beautiful family.

Here's pics from this morning:





2 comments:

Angela said...

Great photos of each of you with the stockings. I actually took less photos this year as well. Wanted to enjoy the time instead of always clicking the camera.

Claudette said...

fantastic photo's, love that you took the time to enjoy the family, thats the way it should be.