Saturday, December 6, 2008

Family Fun and More Sneak Peeks

The issue of Family Fun with my little bit of writing has hit the news stands. It's always an enormous thrill to see my name in print. This particular blurb had a lot of revisions and they boosted me from 200 words to over 400 which was a nice compliment. In case you were wondering, we really did plan to make gift baskets for our loved ones filled with little things they might have missed but it just didn't end up that way... maybe next year.



Here's some evidence:




Last night I was thinking about all the things we women have to juggle over the holidays and this card appeared. All the stamps are new never-seen-before images from the upcoming release at Odd Bird Planet.



If you go over to Just Johanna's Blog you can see one of my cards too.

13 comments:

Angela said...

Congrats on the magazine. That is a cute card.

Heather said...

Congrats! How exciting!! I am gonna have to go out and check out your article

Godelieve said...

Congratulations!!
Great card, love the one that's featured on Johanna's blog too!

Laura said...

Congratulations!!! What coincidence, I got that very issue this last Thursday. Funny thing is I never pick up that magazine, but since I teach 2nd grade, I thought it would be a good issue for crafts. I need to find your page. What page is your article on? Thanks for the comment about my weight riddance journey

Laura said...

Ok I found it. What a great idea!

Angela said...

I tagged you on my blog go check it out. :)

CathyR said...

Congratulations on the article.

Love the card.

Anonymous said...

congrats on the magazine article!! how exciting :)
you are such a talented card maker - i LOVE your cards!!

Claudette said...

congrat's on the magazine....and cute card, fantastic job as always

Kim said...

Wow! I just received this magazine in the mail but haven't opened yet...now I'll go grab it to read your article - congrats!

And adore your card, wonderful!!

Shawnna Samples said...

Congrats Nicole
That is AWESOME
and who couldn't use and extra $100 this time of year :) :)

The Richmond's said...

Congrats on the magazine article! I always love seeing your cards.

Maribel said...

Congratulations!
cute card, too.