Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sneak Peek...

These little guys are sneaking a peek:



Fourteen years ago tonight I walked into a dark bar with girls dancing in cages overhead and met the love of my life. I'm so glad I mistook him for a guy named Rat and struck up a conversation.

I love you, honey!

This also means that eight weeks from now I'll have been married fourteen years, my sweetheart will be forty, I'll be two days shy of thirty-six and we'll be in Disneyland.

P.S. Thanks for all the weight advice yesterday. The Wii-Fit makes you weigh before it'll count your workout. That is the only reason I weigh most days. Turns out my back had swollen up - hence the weight gain. The swelling is down today and six pounds vanished with it. I'll be sure to keep that in mind when I have these crazy swings.

9 comments:

Barbara Ferguson said...

These little peekers are so stinkin' cute!! Gotta have that stamp!

CathyR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CathyR said...

Cute little elves.

Have fun at Disneyland. It is one of my favorite places to be.

Laura said...

It is gooorgeous!!!!

itsallrosi said...

glad to hear the weight went away, and love this card!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

This is so cute.

Perpetual Beginner said...

I thought with that much weight that fast it had to be water weight. Nothing else comes and goes that fast.

Fourteen years - yay! In three weeks and two days Rob & I will be celebrating our seventeenth.

Claudette said...

On Dec 17.... I'll celebrate 42 years of marriage, however no Disney trip for me. So Congratulations and have fun.. .... I new it had to be water weight....keep up the good work keeping yourself trim and fit.
Now for your card....I just love that stamp can't wait till its released. I just love how you colored the image.

lauren bergold said...

awwwwwwwwww! that's by far the most romantic meeting story i've ever heard that involved the word "CAGE"! :) congrats & mazel tov & felicidades & HOORAY for true love!

(speakin' of which...i truly love...this card!) ♥