Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Something a Little More Festive

After yesterday's post about dead bodies and crying children I thought I'd post something a little more befitting the holiday season. I made a LO for the December monthly sketch challenge at the scrap-room. Chris keeps teasing me that it's *so* old school - but isn't Christmas about tradition and timelessness?


Click on the picture if you want to see it larger.

I best get back to my enormous to-do list and sick kids. Poor Avery and Trenton have the worst of it now.

7 comments:

June said...

Its truly beautiful.
Hugs June

ps, you think that your last one was bad ... i got vampires on my darkside blog right now hehehe ... never mind it is meant to be alrernative

Tracy Durcan said...

So pretty! Thank you for the lovely gift!! :) I was so thrilled to see the gorgeous goodies!! You may find something in the mail yourself :)

Tracy Durcan said...

It's me again - Be on the lookout for some new 2009 Hero Arts coming your way!! Happy Holidays and thank you again for the sweet gesture :)

CathyR said...

Awesome layout. It is perfect for the ornament pictures.

Heather said...

Hope your boys feel better soon.


Love the LO

Claudette said...

what a wonderful layout capturing the holiday decorations,,,,,your always giving me some idea's to take off with when I visit your blog.

amberhelga said...

i love it old scholl is now new school!