Monday, December 29, 2008

Life Without the Internet

Comcast has been persnickety enough that we seem to have internet for ten to fifteen minutes every few hours. Which is strange because I'm used to long bouts without net access but not this coming and going.

I've been in homeschool curriculum land (mentally) so expect to read lots of homeschool related posts in the near future.

But before my net goes dark again, here's a card I made with one of the new Odd Bird Planet stamps:



Paper: Luxe and Bazzil
Stamp: Kelly's Gnome Carollers
Corner Punch: trimmed off on the diagonal.

4 comments:

Kathi said...

Your card is great. The colors you chose for the image match the paper perfectly. Love it!

Comcast and/or my airport get wonkier in the cold weather and I find that I have to resort to the old "high tech" fix of unplugging the modem and/or airport to reset.

itsallrosi said...

you come up with the best color combos for these gnomes!

itsallrosi said...

you know what, what Kathi said may help. We have Verizon internet and were getting intermittent access. we called and waited on hold forever, they walked us thru a connection test, which was OK, then told us to unplug the modem for 30 seconds - it worked, good as new.

CathyR said...

Awesome card. I was wondering what to do with that paper. I love the photo corner. Is it a punch? It is so cool.

Hope your internet access improves. At least the breaks give you more time to make cards!