Sunday, December 14, 2008

Mail Goodies

Wowee. I seem to be on a lucky streak lately.

I won a prize for the altered box of soap I made my mother in law from Sheetload of Cards. Thanks so much, Alicia! This is what they sent:



Last month I won a prize from Clear Artistic Stamps. Belinda, the owner, is just about the nicest person you'll ever meet. I can't wait to get these guys inky:



And over at TSR I won the Use Your Stash Challenge and Daisy sent me this wonderful RAK:



We were at the doctors today and Brayden is going to be fine. Apparently there is a bug going around that makes you weak, have trouble breathing, sore throat, exhausted and have high fevers. We're all getting it to varying degrees and the doc said Avery has a fever too. My temp has dropped again - 96.1 when bundled up - so I'm dealing with my endless health issues again. Prayers would be appreciated.

That snowstorm the papers were heralding was a bit of a bust. We didn't get more than seven inches and it was certainly not a blizzard. For us, a blizzard means the road is closed and we can't see the house across the street. Neither happened.

5 comments:

Laura said...

I love the new stamps. I hope you all feel better quick. I found your article in the magazine. I was happy to know someone published!!
How do you get your blog to snow?

BettyAnn Maki said...

I'm so glad you won, I love my soap box, and the soap. Best present I got.

Claudette said...

Congrat's on all the wins.
Will keep you and your family in prayer.

Hilary Kanwischer said...

Congrats on your lucky streak...can you send me the winning lotto numbers? Have a great week and congrats on OBP spot. :)

CathyR said...

Congrats on all your wins. Have fun with the stamps.

I'm glad Brayden is going to be ok. I hope you all feel better soon.